Something I have discovered about myself is that I'm not good with change. And as I mentioned before, I'm getting a big heaping helping of it. And SO much is up in the air at this point, and it's making me a nervous wreck!
So I rest on the following:
James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom thre is no variation or shadow due to change...
Psalm 33:11
The counsel of the Lord stands forever; the plans of His heart to all generations...
Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever...
From Valley of Vision:
O God, most high, most glorious, the thought of Thine infinite serenity cheers me, for I am toiling and moiling, troubled and distressed, but Thou art for ever at perfect peace...
"His Love Can Never Fail"
I do not ask to see the way my feet will have to tread,
But only that my soul may feed upon the living bread
'Tis better far that I should walk by faith, close to His side
I may not know the way I go, but oh, I know my guide!...
"Unchanging One" by Todd Agnew
You know when I wake, when I rise, when I pray, when I curse you
And you love me the same
You know when I stumble and fall; you're there through it all
The only unchanging one...
"Arise, My Soul, Arise"
Before the throne my surety stands...
THE WORLD LOOKS A LITTLE BIT BRIGHTER
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment