*The Newsboys song "Breakfast." It's a bit corny, but cute, and hearing it this morning brightened my day a little.
*The new season of "Cold Case"- the Nirvana episode last night rocked my socks.
*Weight Watchers' nonfat yogurt, specifically Amaretto Cheesecake flavor. YUM!
*Ernest Hemingway. I'm re-reading his stuff for the next few months for my book club, and it's only renewing my love for him.
Frowneys to:
*My fiancee George Clooney getting injured. Also, frowney faces at the b*tch he was cheating on me with at the time.
*Mondays, period.
*My empty bank account.
*Scanners that don't work when you [desperately] need them to.
So, this guy I met on eHarmony is turning out to be pretty great. The more I'm getting to know him, the more I'm finding we have in common, and the more I'm finding myself liking him. Problem #1: He lives in Georgia. And I don't know how to "do" long-distance relationships. (Not that I know how to do local ones either, but that's another story.) I'm NOT a phone person usually, although I really do like talking to him. But Problem #2 is that I have a pay-as-you-go phone right now, and since he's not a fellow Cingular customer, talking to him for any period of time costs me big bucks (which I don't have; see the last item on my frowney list.) What to do, what to do... I guess I'll play it by ear and see what happens.

No comments:
Post a Comment